Inspections are critical to complying with both legislative requirements for a business and to ensure good practice across a wide range of industries. It is critical for any organization that such checks are carried out on schedule, on time and within budget – so that any necessary follow-up actions can be taken faster and more efficiently.
CTEC EOOD not only ensures compliance, we add value for our customers by helping to improve productivity and create safer, more sustainable and more profitable businesses. Through the expertise of our auditors, we help them improve the safety of their processes or equipment and comply with regulatory requirements.
Inspection of work equipment
Ordinance No. 7 of September 23, 1999 defines the minimum requirements for health and safety at work:
- at any workplace;
- when using the work equipment.
The employer ensures the implementation of the requirements of this regulation for the workplaces, the work process and when using work equipment. The employer ensures the performance of inspections by independent qualified bodies and, if necessary, tests in order to ensure compliance with the requirements for safety and health at work and the timely detection and elimination of malfunctions that occur after:
- installation and before commissioning for the first time, or after installation in a new location or in a new location to ensure that it is installed correctly and is safe to operate;
- reconstruction and other changes in production processes
- exposure of work equipment to conditions causing deterioration, which may lead to a dangerous situation;
- the occurrence of extraordinary circumstances, such as natural disasters, accidents, etc., which may have harmful consequences for the safety of work equipment;
- prolonged period of stay and other circumstances.
The results of these inspections must be documented and kept until the next inspection.
CTEC inspects processes and infrastructure to improve the safety and reliability of our customers' assets. Through the experience and expertise of our team of auditors, we help our clients ensure regulatory compliance throughout the lifecycle of their assets by performing condition monitoring, quality control and risk-based inspections.